How do I let traffic to the ID federation URL bypass the Zscaler App?
To allow users to bypass the Zscaler App when they browse to your organization’s identity federation URL for authentication, add a custom file in your app profile with the following steps:
- From the Zscaler admin portal, go to Policy > Zscaler App Portal.
- In the Zscaler App portal, go to App Profiles from the top menu.
- Click Personal Computers from the left menu, then click Mac OS X or Windows.
- If you’re adding a new policy, click Add [OS X Policy or Windows] Policy. If you’re editing an existing policy, locate the relevant policy and click the Edit icon.
- Under Custom PAC URL, enter the PAC file.
- Click Save.