What are the Zscaler App tray icon options for Windows?
This article provides information about Zscaler App's system tray icon and its options.
- The Zscaler app displays an icon in the system tray, as shown below.
- You can right-click the icon to display the following options.
- Open Zscaler: Click to open the app window.
- Report An Issue: If your organization has enabled this option, you can click to report an issue. For instructions on completing the form, see How do I report an issue with the Windows version of the Zscaler App?
- Export Logs: Click to export logs with this option. Logs will be saved as a text file on your device.
- Exit: Click to exit the app and disable the web security service. Note that depending on your organization's policies, you may be required to enter a password configured by your organization's admin.
- If notifications are enabled, you will see notifications in the tray icon, as shown below. To learn how to enable the system tray notifications, see Show notifications in the system tray in How do I view notifications on the Windows version of Zscaler App?
For information about other Zscaler App features, see B. Zscaler App Features in Using the Zscaler App: Windows.