Release Date: March 15, 2016
- The Zscaler App Portal now provides simplified configuration for VPN interoperability with an option to define the VPN Gateway by hostname or IP address in the Zscaler App profile.
- You can find an explanation of error messages displayed by the Zscaler App, along with remediation steps, in the Zscaler Help Portal.
- The app now supports ‘Caution’ and ‘Block Override’ policy actions.
- You can now find authenticated user information on ip.zscaler.com.
- The app now supports querying the Windows PC registry to check the status of the proxy service.
- Maintenance bug fixes include:
- Fix for Blue Screen of Death on certain Windows 7 clients.
- VPN interoperability bug fixes.
- Other bug fixes.