How do I download the Zscaler App?
You can download the Zscaler App from the Zscaler App Store in the ZScaler App Portal. You can download either the latest version or one of the older versions that are still available for download.
- Navigate to the Zscaler App portal:
- If coming from the Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) admin portal, go to Policy > Zscaler App Portal.
- In the Zscaler App Portal, go to Administration from the top menu, and from the left menu, select Zscaler App Store.
- Ensure you are on the Personal Computers page, and do the following:
- In App Update Method, select Manual Update. Note that this field is mostly relevant for configuring update options, but selecting Manual Update here allows you to download several different versions, while selecting Auto-Update allows you to download just the latest version. To learn about update settings, see How do I configure update settings for the Zscaler App?
- In Platform, select whether you want to download the app for Windows or Mac OS X.
- In the table, you can view a list of the Zscaler App versions that have been released for that platform. The most recent release is listed at the top. Versions that are not grayed out are still available to download. In the Download EXE column or the Download MSI column (relevant only for Windows), click the icon for the version you want to download.