About the URL & Cloud App Control Page
The URL & Cloud App Control Page (Policy > Web > URL & Cloud App Control) enables you to do the following:
- Configure URL Filtering policy rules: You can control access to websites based on the URL category to which the website belongs. For example, you can create rules blocking websites that fall into the pornography or drugs categories.
- Configure Cloud App Control policy rules: You can control access to the cloud applications that can be accessed by your users. For example, you can create rules to block social networking applications like Facebook or Instagram.
Configure Advanced Policy settings:
- You can enable Dynamic Content Categorization
- You can enforce SafeSearch.
- You can configure the domains that can be used for Google Apps.