About the End User Notification Page
The End User Notifications page in the admin portal enables you to do the following:
- Configure block notifications to be displayed when users are blocked because of policy violations.
- Configure Acceptable Use Policy to be displayed to users at selected intervals.
- Configure notifications that enable users to request policy reviews if they believe they are being inappropriately cautioned or blocked by a URL filtering, security, or DLP policy.
- Provide contact information for your organization's IT Support team.
- Configure caution notifications to be displayed if users are visiting sites that may violate your organization's usage policies.
- Preview end user notifications to facilitate proofreading content and to help ensure that the notifications display as expected.