About the Authentication Settings Page
You configure your provisioning and authentication mechanism from the Authentication Settings page.
- Go to Administration > Authentication > Authentication Settings.
- From Authentication Frequency, choose how often users are required to authenticate to the Zscaler service. To learn more, see What are the Authentication Frequency options?
- Do one of the following, depending on the authentication method you choose:
- To use SAML for provisioning and authentication, click SAML.
- To use the Hosted User Database:
- From Directory Type, choose Hosted DB.
- Complete the following fields: Authentication Type, Password Strength and Password Expiry.
- To use Active Directory or OpenLDAP, choose either one as the Directory Type.
- To use Kerberos for authentication, choose Enable Kerberos.
- To set up a temporary authentication method, choose One-Time Token or One-Time Link.
- Click Save and activate the changes.