About Time-Based Reports
You can check how much time users spend browsing the Internet. Time is calculated as consecutive minutes; that is, 50 transactions within 1 minute count as 1 minute of browse time. Transactions in the subsequent minutes are separate, and then added on. Note that this report provides data for the last 7 days only.
Do the following:
- Go to Analytics > Web Insights.
- Select User as the data type.
- Expand Add Filter and choose Received Bytes.
- Leave the Received Bytes values as is and click Apply Filters to display the Time data unit.
- Click Time to view the users who have spent the most time browsing.