How do I add a PAC file to the admin portal?
The Zscaler admin portal can host your custom PAC file(s). When you add a PAC file to the admin portal, you can check its syntax and correct any errors before you save it.
To add a PAC file to the service, log in and do the following:
- Go to Administration > Resources and click Hosted PAC Files.
The page lists the default PAC files and any other custom files that were uploaded to the service.
- Click Add.
- Complete the following in the Add PAC File dialog:
- Enter a Description and PAC File Name. The description and the name cannot exceed 255 characters.
- The Domain Name field displays the domain name that your organization provided when it first registered. If there are multiple domain names, select the domain to which the PAC file applies.
- Click Verify to check the syntax in the PAC file. See Best Practices for Writing PAC Files.
- If the PAC file has errors, the service displays an error message as shown in the following example:
- You can correct the PAC file and click Verify again to ensure that there are no errors. If the PAC file has no syntax errors, the service displays the following message:
- Click Save and activate the change.