Troubleshooting Synchronization Errors
Following are some troubleshooting tips:
Unable to synchronize with directory server
- Verify connectivity between the Zscaler CA server and the directory server.
- Verify that the BIND password is correct.
A user is unable to authenticate
- The user password was changed on the AD/LDAP server, but the end user is still using the old password. Do the following to resolve this issue:
- Reset the password on the AD/LDAP server.
- Check the error code. The following table lists the error codes that the service displays when it cannot authenticate a user.