Go to Analytics > Interactive Reports to use the interactive reporting tool. It presents a wide range of standard reports, based on your organization's subscription, and provides the ability to create up to 500 custom reports as well. It supports real-time interactive analysis. You can seamlessly drill down from any report to the logs, where you can view details such as the specific URLs that users requested, risk score of each URL, and much more.
NOTE: Interactive reports support UTF-8 characters enabling the display of special characters.
View Logs to see its associated logs. See Viewing Web and Mobile Logs.
Note that the View Logs option is not available for charts that display secure browsing class, data or status, because they only use samples as their data units.
- Analyze Chart to view the chart in Web Insights, Mobile Insights or Email Insights, and then drill down to the logs. See Analyzing Traffic Using Insights.
You can do the following:
- Select a report from the Standard Reports tab on the left pane to view it on the right pane. The reports are grouped into folders that can be expanded or collapsed. Note that reports are available based on your organization's subscriptions. For example, you can view mobile security reports only if your organization has a Mobile Security subscription.
- Create custom reports from scratch or by copying a standard report.
- Select a standard or custom report and click Add to Favorites to list it in the Favorites list, so it's easily accessible. Each administrator can bookmark up to 50 reports. To remove a report from the Favorites tab, point to it and click the Delete icon. You can then retrieve it from its original folder.
- Schedule reports for distribution to specified recipients.
- Print reports.
- Import reports.