How do I add admins?
Zscaler recommends that you add roles before adding administrators, because you will need to select a role for each admin that you add.
Further, to configure admins:
To add an admin:
- Go to Administration > Authentication > Administration Controls > Administrator Management.
- Click Add and do the following:
- Enter a Login ID and Name.
- Enter an Email address.
- Choose a Role for the admin. You can select from a role you have already defined. If you need to create a new role to assign, you can do so during this step by clicking the add icon at the top right hand corner, as shown in the example below.
- Choose the Scope of the admin. If you choose Department or Location, select the specific department(s) or location(s).
- Optionally, enter Comments.
- Select which updates the admin receives:
- Security Updates: Latest information on vulnerabilities and threats that may affect your organization.
- Service Updates: New service and product enhancements, including new data center notification and cloud release information.
- Product Updates: Communication regarding important changes and updates to our service.
- Set password: Optionally, enter a password for the admin if you want to enable password authentication in addition to SAML single sign-on authentication.
- Click Save and activate the change.
You can edit or delete admins as necessary at any time.