How do I whitelist URLs?
There may be trusted web sites of partners or vendors whose webmail or file downloads might otherwise be blocked due to anti-virus, anti-spyware, or anti-malware policies. You can exempt these sites from inspection by adding them to the Bypassed URLs list. The service allows users to download content from these URLs without inspecting the traffic.
The whitelist applies to the Malware Protection, Advanced Threats Protection, and Sandbox policies. You can define the whitelist in the Security Exceptions tabs of the Malware Protection and Advanced Threats Protection policies.
To define a list of whitelisted URLs, log in to the admin portal and do the following:
- Go to one of the following:
- Policy > Malware Protection
- Policy > Advanced Threats Protection
- Click the Security Exceptions tab.
- Expand the Do Not Scan Content from these URLs list and type in the URLs. See the URL format guidelines.
- Click Done to exit the dialog.
- Click Save and activate the change.