Using Charts in Widgets
Following are some guidelines on using charts:
- Use line charts to view trends such as bandwidth usage trends.
- Pie and line charts display the top five results and Other, which is the cumulative total of the remaining results. You can click Other and Show Details to list the additional items grouped under Other.
- Bar charts and tables display the top 100 results and the remaining results are grouped under Other.
- On a dashboard or report, administrators can resize widgets that contain a table, a bar chart or a line chart. Widgets with pie charts cannot be resized.
- Data in charts are aggregated based on the local time of the administrator except for trend charts. For example, data for Current Day will be summarized from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time for the administrator viewing the report.
- Bar charts and tables support the ability to view the top 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 items. The menu that lists these options (Top 5, Top 10, Top 25, Top 50, and Top 100) appears when you view a bar chart or table in Analytics > Web Insights.