How do I configure advanced URL policy settings?
- Go to Policy > URL & Cloud App Control.
- Go to the Advanced Policy Settings tab.
- Configure the following:
- Enable Dynamic Content Categorization: Enable this option if you want the service to analyze the content of uncategorized websites to check if they belong to one of these URL categories: Adult Material, Drugs, Gambling or Violence. If the service determines the site belongs in one of those categories, it will categorize those sites and apply the policy accordingly.
- Enable Embedded Sites Categorization: Enable this option to allow the service to enforce the URL Filtering policy for sites that are translated using translation service websites. For example, when this feature is enabled, if you have a policy that blocks www.gambling.com, and a user translates the page to another language using Google Translate, the service will block the translated page.
- Enforce SafeSearch: Enable this if you want the service to return only safe content from searches on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, Live, Yandex, Youtube, blip.tov, Dailymotion, Flickr, AOL Video, and Friendster. Note that SSL inspection must be enabled.
- Enable Office 365 One Click Configuration: Enable this if you want the service to automatically perform configurations so users can seamlessy use all Office 365 applications. See How do I configure Office 365 Support?
- Allowed Domains for Google Apps: Controls access to Google consumer apps. Type in corporate domains from which your users can access Gmail and other Google apps and click Add Items. See How do I control access to Google consumer apps?
- Click Save and activate the change.