How do I configure the Browser Control policy?
- Go to Policy > Web > Browser Control.
- In the Browser Vulnerability Protection section, select Enable Checks & User Notification, and then set the additional options that appear.
- From How Often to Check, choose how often the Zscaler service checks for outdated or vulnerable browsers or plugins. You can choose for the service to check Daily, Monthly, or Weekly.
- If you want to disable warnings for a component, even if it is outdated or vulnerable:
- Select Disable Notification for Browsers to disable warnings for all browsers.
- From the Disable Notification for Plugins menu, choose which plugins are exempt from warnings. You can search for plugins and select any number of plugins.
- From the Disable Notification for Applications menu, choose which applications are exempt from warnings. You can search for applications and select any number of applications.
- The service allows browsers of any version to access the Internet. In the Browser Blocking section, you can block the use of certain browsers. Ensure that Allow All Browsers is not enabled, and then when the list of browsers appears, choose which browsers to disallow.