Zscaler App 1.2.3 for Windows and Mac OS X: Release Notes
Release Date: April 27, 2017
Zscaler App 1.2.3 includes the following fixes:
- Zscaler App in Tunnel mode now better interoperates with AV, firewall, and DLP clients. This also fixes the ‘Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)’ issues observed when using AV with Zscaler App.
- Fixes an issue where keepalives and exporting logs failed when UTF-8 characters were involved.
- For the ZPA service, fixes an issue where Zscaler App sometimes displayed an error when users reauthenticated to ZPA.
- Fixes an issue where the Notifications window of the Zscaler App displayed distorted text.
- Fixes an issue where some websites did not lead because the web servers did not allow proxies on the path.
- Fixes an issue where the Zscaler App showed up as a blank window when users tried to log in to the app.
- Now the Mac OS X version of the Zscaler App does not autofill the username on the SAML form when the userDomain installer option is enabled.