Zscaler App 1.2.2 for Windows and Mac OS X: Release Notes
Release Date: March 28, 2017
Zscaler App 1.2.2 includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Includes an improvement for the handling of large file uploads.
- Fixes an issue where users encountered integrated web authentication (IWA) issues when the HIDEAPPUIONLAUNCH installer option was passed.
- Fixes an issue where the connection flapped between different ZENs.
- Fixes an issue on Windows where the Zscaler App remained disabled when users booted their systems into safe mode.
- Fixes an issue where Firefox was not retaining user proxy settings.
- Fixes an issue where device enrollment failed due to Zscaler App not handling UTF-8 characters.
- Fixes an issue where users could uninstall the Zscaler Network Adapter without the logout password.